We provide the accessible, comprehensive, personalized and coordinated primary care people want and have an increasingly difficult time finding. We're constantly exploring how great the practice can be for our patients.
Hours of Operation: 7:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Mon-Thurs. 7:15 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. Fridays. Closed Sat-Sun and Major Holidays
Consistent with our commitment to provide comprehensive primary care, the following are examples of available services:
- Comprehensive health status evaluations including complete physical examinations,
appropriate laboratory tests, disease risk factor evaluation, and immunizations.
- Chronic condition management such as care for diabetes, hypertension, heart disease,
obesity, arthritis, etc.
- Care for acute illnesses such as infections, skin ailments, allergies, etc.
- Routine gynecologic examinations for women including any indicated testing.
- Dermatologic procedures including skin biopsies, laceration repairs, etc.
- Diagnostic testing such as EKGs and blood testing.
Please contact us for specific service offerings and other questions you may have about the practice. We look forward to meeting you and providing you with exceptional care.